09 May 2018
All the ways lead to cloud. Next future is easily predictable: more and more companies, more and more users are meant to reach flexible cloud platforms, able to satisfy customers in real time, and to collect a huge amount of data in order to smartly convey the results and identifying immediate and customized solutions, through increasingly sophisticated softwares.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is taking its rightful place along this path, a business management solution all-in-one, simple and all-inclusive, the best choice to identify solutions and taking decisions in the most effective and quickest way, compared to basic accounting softwares.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is already available from April the 2nd 2018 in 14 countries: Italy, USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Austria, Belgium, Sweden and Finland, and represents Dynamics NAV SaaS version (Software As A Service), sharing all its specifics and functionalities. It perfectly integrates with every Microsoft cloud service, as Office 365, and can be customized for satisfying specific sectors needs through PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI.
All that is within NAV lands in Business Central. If Dynamics NAV 2018 will keep being the ERP Microsoft on premise version, Business Central will be the online version.
The advantages in terms of efficiency are immediate. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
1) The Business is at 360° even within the company: data sharing and collaboration within the company progressively increases, with automated tasks and workflows, and the possibility to consult all the traditional Dynamics NAV functionalities and tools.
2) Microsoft technologies are optimized to get a complete picture of the whole business, from the first to the last step, with the possibility of improving every single step through analysis and data processing and results.
3) Flexibility becomes essential to adapt the business in real time to both company and customer needs.
4) Financial data are managed through informed decisions, simplifying accounting and improving forecasts accuracy.
5) The supply chain is optimized and protected by sales declines.
6) Sales are more efficient and targeted through an enhanced customer service and the ability to track all interactions with customers.
7) Keeping projects, budgets and implementation times under control becomes simpler and safer with the ability to share data, analysis and results from multiple and integrated sources.
8) The more detailed sales analysis and forecasts are, the more targeted the production plans will be: the creation of optimal outputs becomes natural.
After the “launch” of the in-cloud version, at the end of 2018 an on-premise version will become available, in order to complete the range of available solutions.