COVID-19 preventive measures
With reference to the decree that establishes the Measures to combat and contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus throughout the country, Agic Technology declares that it has put in place the necessary measures to deal effectively with the crisis in accordance with governmental indications and the bodies in charge. Specifically, it declares that it has intensified the agile working method governed by Articles 18-23 of Law no. 81 of 22 Ma\y 2017, for the entire duration of the emergency period, guaranteeing the continuity of work on existing projects. If you have provided internal guidelines for the limitation of access our staff will act in compliance with these provisions. We recommend that the remote management of activities be encouraged as much as possible.
Below are the recommendations of the Ministry of Health:
- Wash your hands often. It is recommended to make available in all public places, gyms, supermarkets, pharmacies and other places of aggregation, hydroalcoholic solutions for hand washing.
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Maintain an interpersonal distance of at least one metre in social contacts.
- Respiratory hygiene (sneeze and/or cough in a handkerchief avoiding hand contact with respiratory secretions).
- Avoid promiscuous use of bottles and glasses, especially during sports activities.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough.
- Do not take antiviral drugs and antibiotics unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Clean surfaces with chlorine or alcohol-based disinfectants.
- Use the mask only if you suspect that you are sick or if you are caring for sick people.